What are the SBCGlobal Email Server Settings?
To get access to your SBCGlobal.net email with AT&T on your system, they must refer to IMAP and SMTP settings which are mentioned below.
If you want to sbcglobal email settings for your email account on your system, you must follow the steps given below.
1. You have to first log in to your AT&T email account.
2. Go to Apps>Settings>Manage Account> Add Account
3. Enter the SBCglobal.net username and password.
If you are still unable in configuring your account via the steps mentioned above, follow the manual procedure. After adding the password and username, you have to click on the ‘Manual Setup’ options. You would also need SBCglobal.net IMAP settings. The email mentioned below setting is only valid for SBCglobal, Bellsouth, and ATT email services.
SBCglobal Setup Step Process
1. You need to go to the Android Home Screen and open an Email.
2. If you have other email accounts in the app already, go to the menu from the top 3 line and tap Settings, and click Add Account.
3. Tap others into the Setup email section.
4. Enter your sbcglobal.net email address and then click the manual setup button.
5. Select an IMAP account.
6. Enter the details on the incoming server settings screen.
Then click next.
7. Then enter the following details on the outgoing server settings screen.
8. Select Email check frequency
9. Give your account name and press done.10. Now you can send and receive sbcglobal.net email on your Android device.