How to fix Reset/Forgot sbcglobal email password?
If you use any online email service then you must be aware that forgetting the password of your account is a common mistake. The same goes for the SBCGlobal email service, it is a pretty simple process to reset your password for your SBCGlobal account. You can do so just by using your mobile number . but the real problem begins when your account is either hacked or you are unable to access it. In this case you should act quickly and try to change your password as soon as possible to prevent the hacker from misusing your account.
Use the steps provided below if either you forgot SBCGLobal email password or you are facing SBCGlobal email login problems:-
First step will be to visit the website http://start.att.net/ . search for the SBCGlobal email login option and then click on it .
2) Now you will be redirected to the sign-in page. Wait till the sign-in page loads then search for the ‘forgot password option’ and click on it.
3) Now enter the required information (i.e., user id and last name ) in the respective fields. If you have forgotten just the user id then select the user id option and if you have forgotten user id and password both then go for the user id and password option.
4) In the next screen you will be asked to type the captcha shown to you in the enter captcha field.
5) Click on the continue button.
6) Now you will get two options :-
∙ Send me a temporary password
∙ I’ll answer my security questions.
7) Choose any of the options that you are comfortable with following.
8) If you remember the answer to the security questions then select the first option.
9) If you want to get a temporary password then choose the second option . you will receive a temporary password on your mobile number or your alternate email. Use the password to sign-in and then you will be directly redirected to a page where you will be able to create your new password.
Make sure you give this blog a good read and don’t miss out on anything.