How Do I sync my Verizon Email with Outlook?
We will tell you a free tip on how To Sync Verizon Email. Just follow the below-mentioned steps:
- The first step is to open the Outlook application.
- Go to file, then information, and then click on add account to open the add new account wizard.
- Now select the manual configuration or other server types options at your convenience and hit the next button.
- From the multiple options present, choose IMAP or POP.
- Now check the information of the server you selected.
- Now to connect the Verizon email account to the Outlook account, you need to enter your email address and password.
If your Verizon account is not syncing with outlook, then just reset your password.
- Now after entering the credentials, click on the more settings option.
- You have to select the outgoing server on the internet email configuration screen.
- Now you have to check the box "My outgoing server requires authentication" and check the box "Use the same settings for the incoming mail server".
- Click on advanced but before clicking check the details of the outgoing and incoming server.
- Click on OK.
- Now click on the next button to complete the process.
We hope we were able to tell you what to do if Verizon email not syncing and the process to sync it with Outlook.