AT&T IMAP settings for Outlook, Mac and other email programs
AT&T email service is a service used by a large number of users and is also liked and loved by them. But even though many people use it they do not know the ATT net email settings which are necessary for working of AT&T email.
So, in this blog we are going to talk about the settings of ATT IMAP for the users so that they can do the ATT IMAP settings and use their mail service without any use for the users.
Important settings of email of AT&T account for IMAP –
- AT&T IMAP incoming mail server – imap.mail.att.net
- Port number of AT&T IMAP incoming mail server – 993, requires SSL.
- Port number – 143, non secure
Important settings of email of AT&T account for POP 3 –
- AT&T POP3 incoming mail server – inbound.att.net
- Port number of AT&T POP3 incoming mail server – 995, it requires SSL
- Port number – 110, non-secure
Important settings of email of AT&T account for SMTP outgoing server –
- AT&T SMTP outgoing mail server – smtp.mail.att.net
- Port number for AT&T SMTP outgoing mail server – 587, requires SSL
- Port number – 465, non secure
These settings are important if you want to use ATT mail service without any issues and not only the settings but correct ATT net IMAP settings or POP3 or SMTP settings are required. If you will commit any mistake while you are entering the details of the settings or if even one of them is wrong then you might face trouble and issues with your email when you are using it.
And once you have done the ATT SMTP server settings along with IMAP and POP3 then you will be able to configure it with programs like thunderbird, outlook, apple mail, mail spring and others and can use their account there.